The primary focus of the Palm Springs Collegiate League is player development and advancement. Since 2018, the PSCL has had hundreds of college commitments as well as several MLB draft picks.
REGISTRATION FEES: Position player: cost per player; $1250 without housing; $1950 with housing (Marquis Villas Resort)
- 22-25 game season
- Resort housing
- Gym membership
- Collegiate/Professional coaching staff
- College placement service for uncommitted players
- Jersey, hat, pants, belt, socks, practice gear
- Wood bats
- Athletic Training Staff
- Clubhouse Staff (All baseball attire cleaned daily)
- Operating company has 17 years of summer collegiate baseball experience.
Does not include:
FLIGHT: Fly into Palm Springs International Airport Thursday, June 4th 2020. We will have shuttles to pick up all PSCL participants. Shuttle operates June 4th and 5th ONLY.
TRANSPORTATION: All PSCL facilities are within a 1 mile vicinity. A vehicle is NOT required.
FOOD: Is not included, Marquis Villas Resort offers full kitchen. Participants are able to prepare their own meals, grocery store across the street from PSCL facilities.